Saturday, October 20, 2012

“I Think It’s Called ‘Romnesia’”



During a campaign rally yesterday in Fairfax, Virginia, President Barack Obama came up with a pretty humorous term for Republican Mitt Romney’s inclination toward flip-flopping, changing up, and backtracking on what had been his stated positions.

“We’ve got to name this condition that he’s going through,” the president told his exuberant audience. “I think it’s called ‘Romnesia.’ That’s what it’s called. I think that’s what he’s going through. Now, I’m not a medical doctor, but I do want to go over some of the symptoms with you. Because I want to make sure nobody else catches it.”

READ MORE:Romnesia Spreads to Ryan As He Forgets Romney’s ‘Coal Kills’ Record,” by Sarah Jones (PoliticusUSA); “Why President Romney Would Let Down the Right,” by Meg Jacobs (Salon); “Mitt Romney Bain Attacks: Obama-backing Super PAC Goes Back to the Well,” by Sam Stein (The Huffington Post).

No comments: