Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oh Great, NOW He Wants to Apologize

During an appearance today on Fox “News,” the cable-TV channel on which he spent two and a half years spreading divisiveness and right-wing hatred, Glenn Beck made a confession:
“I remember it as an awful lot of fun and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language,” Beck said during an interview with Megyn Kelly. “I think I played a role, unfortunately, in helping tear the country apart and it's not who we are.”

He continued, “I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of more in it together and now I look back and realize, if we could’ve talked about the uniting principles instead of just the problems, I think I would look back more fondly.”
Many, though certainly not all, of Beck’s incendiary comments from his Fox years can be found here and here.

No comments: