Thursday, May 04, 2006

Aw Shucks

[[K U D O S]] * This almost makes the headache-producing and time-consuming challenges of blogging worthwhile. Michael J.W. Stickings, who has recently begun posting some of my work on his own blog, The Reaction, let me know earlier today that Ezra Klein, a well-known blogger and the writing fellow at The American Prospect, selected my recent entry, “Bush Age: The Meltdown” (also found at The Reaction), as his “Link of the Day.” This notice follows yesterday’s mention in Crooks and Liars that described the same post as “a brilliant dissection of the ‘meltdown’ of the Bush presidency.”

Brilliant? Can you see me blushing all the way from Cleveland?

Now, if I could only be sure that anybody aside from for my fellow bloggers is reading my work ...

No comments: